Business English Sentences
I'd like to know if the following sentences dealing with business English are correct.
1. I have to send mail to him for approval.
2. I would like to inform you about workshop on Business Communication that we plan to conduct next week.
3. Do you have pen with you?
4. I saw the John in the canteen.
5. We need to arrange for an meeting.
6. She has a MA in English.
7. She don’t know this concept.
8. They doesn’t want to watch this movie.
If you could tell me if they are correct and tell me why I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Still looking? Search the site for exactly what you need using the site search box below.
Discover these Amazing ESL Materials!